Artie 3000 is a programmable robot that draws whatever you code on any sheet of paper. You write the code and Artie 3000™ draws the lines! Easy to learn and cool to create with, Artie 3000 also comes ready to draw with preprogrammed designs, shapes, and games.
Watch how-to videos and learn about all the cool things Artie can do at CodeWithArtie.com.
- STEAM and STEM-powered fun
- Introduces the basics of coding
- Fuels creativity and imagination
- Includes WiFi-enabled drawing robot; drag and drop visual programming software; 4 colored markers; and quick-start guide
- Comes preprogrammed with shapes and games, or write your own custom code
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
Artie 3000 is inherently designed to be one of the safest and most secure coding robots on the market. When it comes to Artie 3000 there is no Wi-Fi or log-in required. In fact, Artie 3000 never connects to the internet. As there is only a one way transmission of data from the user to the product Artie 3000 does not collect data of any kind.