Now through the end of September: $10 from each Boomer game sold will be put in a community pot to purchase books for regional kids that currently go without. September is National Literacy Month and Boomer wanted to help!
Beware of the dog! Don’t Wake Him Up, He Can Be A Scary Pup! Boomer the Dog is fast asleep and his bones are there for the taking, but be careful, make too much noise and boomer will wake, so be quiet for your sake. Choose a card and remove the correct number of colored bones. BEWARE because when boomer is upset he is a scary pet! Requires 3 AA batteries (not included) Recommended for ages 5 . Great fun for the whole family.
- CAN YOU PICKLE THE BEAST? – BOOMER the dog is fast asleep and you as a cat burglar wants to steal from his dish of bones.
- MAKE YOUR BONES – Pick a card and use the cat claw to steal the bone(s) from Boomer matching the color of the one on your card.
- BE VERY, VERY QUIET – Do not disturb Boomer while he sleeps or he’ll begin to growl at you. Grab your bones while he’s droopy-eyed and snoring.
- DON’T WAKE THE MONSTER – If Boomer wakes up, jumps, and barks at you, you’re out! Collect all your bones before you get caught and you win!
- FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY – Everyone can enjoy this fun, furry-friend-centric game!